12 mars 2014

rouge


 Tenue d'il y a 15 jours ...  c'est plus trop d'actualité mais je la poste quand même.



Norway coat from a thrift store / sweater made by my mom / shorts et les gants customised by me / sort of half skirt from a pants from boddywood, Alice and the pirates / creepers underground / flower in my hair made by me / leaf earcuff from a flea / cherry earrings from la marelle / eye earring with a cisor made by me / a lot of brooch / eye rings are christmas and birthday present /

4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

awww, you have so many cool trinkets and accessories, I love it! And, that is an awesome skirt :)

Anonyme a dit…

J'adore une fois de plus ! ♥

Unknown a dit…

Toujours au top, en plus les photos sont canon... ♥

Unknown a dit…

T'as beaucoup de beaux yeux, tu sais?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...